Mystical glowing ball



As a kid I was always mesmerized by the moon. A bright white glowing ball that changed to yellow at times. Sometimes it would change shapes too & sometimes it would disappear completely. In school, we had a poem and I would keep singing it on and on. 

“I see the moon and
The moon sees me
God made the moon and
God made me”

So now I knew that God had specially made the moon to give us light during the dark night. When we would travel, the moon would follow our car. It was as if it knew where we were going or perhaps it showed us the way. Sometimes I would look at the moon and pray. The moon always looked beautiful on the blue velvet sky with diamonds embedded on it. It felt like we were living in a dark ball and the moon is the eye of a telescope that belonged to God. I wonder who lived there. Definitely it has to be someone that small to live on a tiny ball. Later it was known that we are the ones that small in front of the moon. At first the thought of it was unacceptable But, later geography confirmed it in school. Sometimes the moon looked scary or perhaps it was made to look scary in films. Somewhere a man is turning into a wolf and each time the moon was full & yellow, the thought would strike. Looking at the moon through the branches of a leafless tree also gives you a spooky chill. No matter where you are, one thing is sure that other person can see the same moon. It gives you the feeling of closeness even if you are far. Giving peace to the soul by just gazing deep into the moon.  The ripples shining as the waves take over.

A mystical object floating in the sky. Would it be possible for me to reach there? Would I be able to hold it between my fingers to find out its the size of a pea? Will I be able to touch it by pointing at it? The sight is serene n v are yet to know the mystery of the moon.


0 comments: