Cold-Lonely Before Sunrise


The cold misty road stayed silent before sunrise with not a single means of public transport to reach me to the station. Then suddenly out of the blue a rickshaw stopped near me. Without any hesitation and entered it as i was in a hurry to reach or else i would miss my train. When the rick started i realized it was just me and the rick driver. As it passed some distance i started to feel the loneliness and the dark stretch made me thing all the worst possible things of how the man would be. What if he was a kidnapper or a lunatic or worst a ghost.i began to think about all the stories i'hv been hearing of as a child about strangers. i bent myself a bit to check is human hands and feet if they were normal and not turned like the so called gheeras. Then i squeesed myself into the darkest corner and looked out at the road to see if we were on the right track. what if he would take the wrong turn i thought. Perhaps i would jump of as soon as he slows down or scream for help. Heart beats started increasing as it got darker where the street lamps weren't working. But soon after sometime i reached the station safely just to realize how stupid my mind was to think like that about a person. The whole thing about news hype gets into the head completely sometimes and makes us observe people in a way that they' r sometimes not.

0 comments: